Here's what it looks like on the other side of how you're feeling right now.
Coaching you to make small adjustments in your life that have a BIG impact on your happiness.
You're tired of...
- ignoring your unhappiness because time is ticking and you're feeling left behind.
- doing all the things: yoga, meditation, journaling, mindfulness and feeling like it works for everyone else except you.
- watching your life go by and nothing ever changes.
- expecting change from the people you love but they just don't get it.
- wondering "what's wrong with me?"
Here's the thing...
- You don't have to do it all alone feeling lost and overwhelmed by change.
- You aren't even responsible for knowing exactly HOW to change.
- Wanting to improve yourself and love your life are the unique gifts of being human.
- Wanting better for yourself, is OK and when we know better, we do better.
- Living the life you want is possible, even if you can't even imagine what it looks like.
You've had that ah-ha!
- You're ready to try one more thing because you know deep down, you're worth it.
- Putting yourself first is almost impossible without some discomfort but you're up to it.
- Something inside you has to change because waiting for others to change hasn't worked at all.
- Putting off doing something instead of just thinking about it is making you miserable, angry and resentful and you don't want to feel that way anymore.
- You want to figure out how to be you without disrupting your family and friends leaving you feeling guilty and selfish.
- You are tired of blaming yourself for everything and wondering if it's something else and you need help figuring that out.
- You recognize your childhood trauma and wonder if what you're going through isn't an extension of that.
You're ready for 1:1 coaching if...
- you can have faith in yourself just one more time even if you're unsure how.
- you can invest the time, energy and resources into yourself like you do so many others and push through guilt, fear and regret that you always feel after making a decision for you.
- your solution can help you keep your family front and center because they are the the heart and soul of your life.
- you refuse to settle for less anymore without trying something you've never tried before because that's who you are.
- you want acceptance right where you are without judgment so that you can have confidence in you and your decisions.
- you love your friends and family but you need a coach who's focused on you maybe for the very first time ever.
Always Chasing Better Coaching is so much more than just a chit chat!
- You'll work with a skilled and credentialed life coach with a Bachelors degree, a Masters degree and post secondary degree along with years of executive level leadership experience coaching professionals.
- You'll gain valuable insight into your strengths and challenges through a comprehensive inventory that you'll use to find acceptance as well as areas of growth.
- You'll become a member of the Always Chasing Better Coaching Portal where you have your own secure account, access to unlimited coaching materials that support your journey and support from others in the private, online community inside.
- Your coaching sessions are designed to meet you where you are and move you steadily along toward your goal(s) rather than sixty minutes of small talk and complaining.
- You schedule your appointments, at your convenience, online every week.
- You won't have to worry about what to do when. Everything you need from week to week, including session scheduling, is contained in the Always Chasing Better Coaching Portal.
- You have access to your coach outside of sessions because let's get real, isn't that when the shit hits the fan anyway?
Coaching is for you if...
- you've been on that self-help hamster wheel for so long and still don't have the results you want.
- you're ready for change in your life even if you don't know exactly what to do and how to do it.
- you're ready to be honest with yourself instead of ignoring things that have been wearing you down for so long.
- you know that there is something more for you in your life but you have no idea how to get it.
- you are tired of the shitty patterns in your life that keep repeating no matter how hard you try to stop.
- you have the time, energy and money to invest into the most valuable resource you have - yourself.
Coaching is not for you if...
- you've been successful many times with dismantling the challenges in your life and you know exactly how to do it.
- you are unwilling to look at yourself in a mirror and ask yourself some hard questions that can help you.
- you're satisfied with your life because it's better than you ever imagined it could be.
- you understand where the negative patterns of your life are coming from and you have no interest in changing them.
- change is paralyzing to you and you'd rather stay right where you are no matter how miserable life is.
This isn't just life coaching; it's life changing.
I coach women to let go of shit from the past
so they can take control of their lives
& cultivate happiness.
In case you're wondering...
What if I'm not sure what I want to work on in 1:1 coaching?
Can I add sessions if I need them?
Are there any workshops or events that I can attend as a 1:1 coaching client?
How can a one hour session per week make any difference at all?
Is there required work in between sessions?
Can I cancel if 1:1 coaching is not for me?
People are talking...
Lisa B., Orlando, FL
I spent years and years reading self help books and although there was a lot of information that I could relate to, I felt like I still needed more. I started working with Michelle and right away I realized what was missing. I needed someone to help me customize the suggestions to my specific situation, my specific relationship, my specific personality based on my specific past. Michelle has helped me to see things more clearly and make my relationships stronger and better for me by helping me focus on my strengths and how to make them work for me. Books are helpful but nothing can make a specific situation improve like one on one coaching. I don't know how she does it, but Michelle knows just what to say and how to say it to help you understand your past and find ways to make it work for you instead of against you. My personal relationships are turning around right in front of my eyes making my life more fulfilling and enjoyable.
4 months ago, I felt muddy. Unable to clear my head (not that I still don't have those days) or see a path forward. I was in a job that I loved but I felt overworked and the passion was waning. I wanted more, I needed more, I could see more. But my feet were stuck in the mud. Enter Michelle and her special brand of untangling and clearing the path. I started to journal (don't get excited, my journaling was more like doodling, but she said not to worry, to just do what I needed). I started to demand the truth from myself and what I wanted my life to really look like, this is the hardest thing for me. And lastly, boundaries; a day to day hour to hour thing that takes on all kinds of forms, from "I deserve that raise" to "I will not do YOUR work". I am going to start my dream job in 5 days. I still do refresher workshops, I still call her knowing I will always need tweaking because I know its okay to be a work in progress and I am worth the 'more'.
One last thing...
I know you didn't plan to be right here at this stage of your life.
You thought it would be different than this,
you believed anything was possible for you
and you don't want to spend any more time, energy or money staying right where you are.
When you're ready, life coaching is life changing.
I'm ready for life coaching with Michelle